Steps you can take to protect your employees and customers during renovations:
- Post updated maps indicating which areas are currently under construction, and highlight all evacuation routes.
- Give your vendors the renovation schedule in case you need to make special accommodations for them.
- Designate someone to sweep construction areas every hour.
- Long extension cords stretching across your office or sales floor can be particularly hazardous, so try to limit their use.
- Give your employees protective gear if necessary.
- Create an emergency plan for safely shutting down operations in case your building becomes uninhabitable due to air quality issues or other unforeseen problems.
AGH Commercial Can Keep You in Business During Commercial Construction and Renovation – Call us: (650) 400-3600