|Commercial Tenant Improvements: If something in your building is not meeting your needs, we can help. We provide commercial tenant improvement services that help your business and the community thrive. No matter what interior change you are seeking, we will get the job done without disturbing your business during the process.|
It’s almost impossible to beat the flexibility of taking new space and it’s frequently the least expensive option. We can help you design the kind of space your business needs. We’ll work with you to design your office to match your needs with your choice of materials.
Professional Staff: We have the team, the industry relationships, and the experience to handle any size project.
On Time Completion: Our custom project plan lays a foundation for success at the beginning of every project to ensure on time completion.
Save Time and Money: We provide options throughout the project to show you how to save money through more efficient and sustainable options.
No Hidden Cost: We spend the extra time at the start of every project to ensure that our quotes are accurate and attainable.
Detailed Estimates: Every detail is outlined in your project estimate so there are no surprises.
Client First Approach: What separates AGH from competitors is our client first approach to every build.
- We get the job done quickly and effectively
- We meet the needs of the tenants and owner
- We avoid creating long-term structural issues for owners
- We make the necessary modifications while staying within budget
Steps you can take to protect your employees and customers during renovations:
- Post updated maps indicating which areas are currently under construction, and highlight all evacuation routes.
- Give your vendors the renovation schedule in case you need to make special accommodations for them.
- Designate someone to sweep construction areas every hour.
- Long extension cords stretching across your office or sales floor can be particularly hazardous, so try to limit their use.
- Give your employees protective gear if necessary.
- Create an emergency plan for safely shutting down operations in case your building becomes uninhabitable due to air quality issues or other unforeseen problems.
As a design-build company, we understand and meet the challenges of the full scope of the project.
We have experience in all aspects of the construction trade with over 20 years of building experience in the San Francisco Bay Area.