Things to do Before Remodeling Your Kitchen
- Set Your Kitchen Remodel Budget
- Research Kitchen Options (Cabinets, Sink Hardware, etc.)
- Be Prepared for the Unexpected / Consider “Hidden” Costs.
- Prioritize Quality
- Plan Your Kitchen Space (Not too big and not too small)
- Research Counter Options.
- Research Appliances.
Steps to Remodel your kitchen:
- Call AGH Commercial (650) 400 – 3600, We have electricians, plumbers, HVAC contractors, dry wall contractors, painters, flooring and/or tile installation contractors, demolition crews.
- Demo the Kitchen.
- Replace Dated Kitchen Plumbing.
- Replace Electrical and Install Kitchen Lighting.
- Hang Kitchen Drywall, Mud and Sand.
- Paint Kitchen Walls and Ceiling.