Breathe new life into your summer backyard barbecues with these outdoor kitchen ideas that will make you want to eat outside:
- Wood-Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven: If there’s one thing your family can never get enough of, we’d place a safe bet on, is pizza. Make summer Friday nights all the more special by whipping up your own savory pies in the backyard.
- Cozy Patio Outdoor Kitchen: Create a gorgeous space-saving setup with bar stools beside the grill and a family-friendly wood table for plenty of open-air hangout spots.
- Stone Outdoor Kitchen: Create an entertaining spot with a sleek stone fireplace and grill station – pair it with a contrasting wood pergola.
- Under-Awning Dining Space: Create an outdoor cooking area under an awning with a sliding door to allow the indoors to merge with the outdoors – include a picnic table and benches.
- Outdoor Fireplace: Create a stucco mission-style fireplace with antique Spanish tiles – a perfect place for the family to gather and roast s’mores.